Welcome to our website. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website. If you continue to browse and use our website, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The purpose of our website is to market the services of SigDiff Limited. The content is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2014 SigDiff Limited.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the copyright and the intellectual property rights in our website and material on our website.
All the copyright and the intellectual property rights in our website and material on our website are reserved.
Licence to Use Our Website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
- print pages from our website
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions or in writing by the owner of our website you must not:
- download any material from our website or save any such material on your computer;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on our website;
- republish or redistribute material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, resell or sub-licence material from our website; or
- exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitations of liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the material on our website;
- that the material on our website is up to date; or
- that our website will remain available.
Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. We will not be liable to you in respect of:
- any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill;
- any loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If you complete any data collection forms on our website we will store the data you provide and may use it to contact you to discuss how we can help. We may also use the information to help us better understand your needs and to help us improve our service.
We will not pass on your details to any third party, sell them, rent them or publish them for public viewing without firstly obtaining your explicit consent.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive by many of the websites that you visit. You may set your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or to decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies; those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
Links to other websites
From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
We may revise these terms from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website. They supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This website is owned and operated by SigDiff Limited.
We are registered in England & Wales with company number 6446836 and our registered office is at c/o Wilkins Kennedy LLP, Anglo House, Bell Lane, Amersham, Bucks, HP6 6FA. Our principal place of business is at Tempus Court, Bellfield Road, High Wycombe, Bucks. HP13 5HA. Our VAT number is GB 924 3956 06.
You may contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using the contact form on the website, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1494 857067.