We answer marketing questions ...
The types of question we answer include:
- In-market performance - Are we winning or losing? What are the key drivers of performance? What is the ROI on our marketing activities and advertising?
- Customer experience - How do our customers feel about our service? What aspects of the service should be improved to increase satisfaction and loyalty? How good is good enough?
- Targeting - What segments exist in the market? What are their needs? How big an opportunity do they represent? Which should we target and how?
- Innovation - How should we configure complex products and services? What represents appropriate pricing? How successful will it be? How will it affect our existing products?
- Category Management - How do customers purchase the category? How should the category be displayed?
... by analysing and interpreting data ...
We regularly work with:
Quantitative market research - conducted by ourselves or by other agencies
Retail tracking services (e.g. Nielsen)
Loyalty card data
Clients’ sales data or transaction data
Customer (relationship marketing) databases
We use a range of analytical methods from basic interrogation to advanced methods such as segmentation, conjoint and econometric modelling.
... for major clients.
Most of our projects are conducted directly for the end clients, who tend to be large marketing organisations, often multinational.
We also partner with agencies who are working with these types of clients. For example we conduct market research for marketing consultancies and we conduct advanced analytics for market research agencies that do not have the required skills in-house. Our clients tend to operate in the following sectors:
- consumer goods including food & drink and consumer health products
- IT & telecoms
- financial services.